Thursday, February 11, 2010

Peer Pressure is Not Always a Bad Thing

I have caved. Peer pressure has gotten the best of me, and here I am, starting a blog. There could be many reasons that I am doing this, but really one justified my decision. No, it was not my husband or my family. Well, in a way it was my family, but I certainly will not give my sister (visit her blog at here) that much credit.

I or shall I say WE, have another reason.

Here she is:



It is true. We are pregnant and it is a girl!

Wow, are we surprised. Okay, I'm surprised. Never in my life have I imagined being a mother to a daughter, never. Jeff doesn't seem too shocked, but that is okay because I am shocked enough for the both of us. Our little girl is due July 10, 2010.

Yes, I know, it will be hot. Really.really.hot.

I welcome this blog journey and hope I can entertain you (my one reader) to keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you'd never give me credit! Not that I want to be responsible for the things written here.

    Welcome to the blogosphere! Happy to have you...

    ReplyDelete