Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Angie & Dan!

Today celebrates 8 years of marriage for them. Wow!

8 Years Ago Today:

1. A major ice storm hit DFW
2. En route to the church, Angie & I slid into a guard rail on the highway.
3. After the guardrail incident, Angie cursed...a lot.
4. After a beautiful ceremony, we danced the day away.
5. My mom and dad celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary while watching their first daughter dance with her new husband.

Happy Anniversary to Dan & Angie - Love you both!

(insert cute picture of Angie & Dan here) Oops, don't have one!

Today also marks what would have been my parents 42nd wedding anniversary.

Today is bittersweet, but with my mother's untimeley death almost three years ago, I can only be grateful to what she instilled in all of us. And as a newly married woman, what my parents gave me; which is an example of a long, loving marriage.

Jeff & I are very lucky and have always been grateful that both of our parents marriages have been long and filled with love, honor, and respect. We could not have better role models.

Thanks to Moms & Dads.



Photo taken at a family reunion in Miami Beach in June 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment